Saturday, August 11, 2007

Dance Dance Dance

Dance Dance

I just love dancing.. so when Shilpi told me that she can get her dance teacher at Unnati to teach dance steps to kids, I got excited...

Wow...

Dance...

I started waiting for the weekend when the dance teacher will be visiting Unnati...

I reached the class in the morning and this is what i saw:



Awesome... :)


Everyone was dancing :)

Even the boys were learning classical dance...

1-2, 1-2, 1-2, 1-2, 1-2, 1-2, 1-2, 1-2,

All the hands in the class were moving on this rhythm...

Children were really loving it...

They even made Himanshu dance with their moves:



Check out our spiky :)


Doh!!.. what to say about him... Looks like he is trying to fly...


Tara and Durga came out to be the best dancer and in the end also showed their dance to everyone....


Well this was not the end... after the fun time it was time to study...

Eisha (our visiting teacher from outside India :)) started the class with numbers...

1, 2, 3, 4, .....6, 7, 8..



It reminded me of my childhood.. how hard it was to remember that 8 comes after 7 and 7 comes after 6.. ufff.... I really couldn't understand at that time that why can't the 8 come after 6!!!.. they are easy to remember, isn't.. aaah.. only God knows the reason..

After the numerical class it was my turn... and i started revising them about chuha...

RAT MAT CAT NAT ... i don't know what all...


Hey do you guyz saw... Unnati is now all changed... Have a look at the board... its changed from the black board to white board....

Check out our posters..


I would give the credit for all the changes that are recently going on at Unnati to Eisha... she is a Gem of a person... She is teaching the kids with full dedication..

Hats off to her..

Guyz.. Unnati is progressing!!!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home