Friday, March 17, 2006

Get yourself dissove in H2O

Hey those who have read my previous post wait...

Before i go to sleep, i thought as i have planned to spend my weekend with
children why now invite everybody else. So people who do not know about our plans please find my mail which i sent over the group:


Hi All,

Holi was great for me, I found myself filled with colors!!..

Hope it was same for everyone.

Here comes Saturday, what to do?. No need to think, we all are going to Mobile Crèches!!

I came to know from the center coordinator of Mobile Crèches that every Saturday children wait for us. They really like spending time with us. (Wow, I thought that I’m the one who like spending time with others, but hey there are people who like spending time with me too) Chakshu was right “they are small kids with big hearts”

I think children there are very intelligent, therefore, I have decided I’m going to teach them about Computers. Moreover, I think we would be taking some sheets with us which will be used by children to make cards. (I am also going to learn this, I think a card presented to someone that is made by you, represents your true feeling)

Prafulla want to run with children with Firki in his hands.. Ha ha… (I don’t want to miss this scene)

Ok so the venue and plan to reach the venue remain the same. Let me describe it again:

Date: March 18, 2006.

Time: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM

Venue: Mobile Crèches (Vatika Center, Sohna Road)

We plan to get together at outside Evalueserve office (Unitech Cyber Park, Sector 39, Gurgaon) at 10:00 AM and leave together. Else, you can reach directly. The directions are as follows –

Once you are on the Gurgaon-Sohna Road, you will pass these buildings/ developments- MalibuTown, South City, South End, Park View and after this Vatika on your left. There is a sign saying Vatika 2006. Just ask the guard at the gate about the school and he will direct you.

In case you want to know anything about the activities or have any suggestions in mind please feel free to mail/call me.

Best regards,

Deepak (Don't follow me, I'm lost too...)
9810297880

P.S. Please confirm your presence by mailing me personally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home